Mostly, people visit blogs through the internet browser on their computer while some will visit their mobile phone. And this mobile phone has got a small screen which makes it incontinent for some of your blog visitors to enjoy your blog post because they will have to scroll, scroll and in order to be able to read your blog post.
The desktop view of your blog displays every widget and content of your blog while mobile view reduces the widgets and contents in order to suite the visitors that visit your blog with mobile phones.
How to enable mobile version on Blogger1. Log in to Blogger dashboard
2. Click on your Blog Title
3. At the left hand side, select Template tab
4. click on the Gear Icon below the mobile view
5. Select Yes. Show mobile template on mobile devices option.
6. Now select your preferred mobile template using given drop down box and further you can see preview 7. of the selected template right there.
8. Then click Save to save your selected mobile view.
You have successfully enable your blog mobile view!
Hope it help...
Feel free to share this post and as well comment if you have any additional information you would like to asked.
- FACEBOOK – www.fb.com/olutayo.segun or www.fb.com/teyusfreedom
- TWITTER – www.twitter.com/teyusthedon
- 2GO - Teyus
Read my post on:
How To Add a Blogroll to Blogger/Blogspot Blog
3 best ways to make money online
9 Steps On How to Create a Blogger Blog