Adding a popular post widget on a blog makes it easier for the blog readers to view the most viewed posts on the blog. It displays the top viewed post(s) on your blog.
You can add this widget on your blogger blog just by following the few steps below.
How to Get Started
1. Firstly, log in to your blogger dashboard
2. Go to “Layout” and Click on “Add a Gadget”
3. Scroll down and select “Popular Post(s)”
4. Configure it as show below and “Save”
Hope it helps...
Feel free to share this post just by clicking on the floating share button. If you face any problem setting up this Widget on your blog please do let us know by dropping a comment.
Click here to subscribe by email to receive our daily update by email. Immediately you click on the subscribe link, you'll get a confirmation message asking you to confirm your subscription, confirm and that's all. Absolute free!
Oladipupo OlutayoFACEBOOK – www.fb.com/olutayo.segun or www.fb.com/teyusfreedom
TWITTER – www.twitter.com/teyusthedon
2GO - Teyus
READ MY POST ON:
- How to Add a Mail Me Widget for Blogger/Blogspot Blog
- How to Change a Blogger/Blogspot (“B”) Blog Favicon
- How to add "Read More" button to Blogger/Blogspot Blog
- How to Add Google Translator to a Blogger/Blogspot Blog
- How to Customize Blogger Blog Default “Label” Widget